Job Title: Render/Design Architect
Reporting to: Lead Architect
Department: Architectural Department
Location: Ajman Office
Objective of Job
Designing and modelling proposals based on sketches from the Lead Architect, Rendering and coloring plans to generate presentations for client’s approval.
- Designing and developing sketches into tangible designs.
- Coordinating and consulting with Lead Architect to review design, layout, or details to resolve design or other problems.
- Following company standards in terms of quality and procedures.
- Preparing Presentations, Renders and Mood boards.
- Verifying designs against local codes and regulations
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the Lead Architect.
- Developing concepts into the Schematic stage and later on for the Tender Stage
Minimum Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Advanced Revit, AutoCAD, and other related Architectural software’s.
- Have good knowledge in Design principles and techniques.
- High engagement, drive, forward thinking and initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills, moderation skills.
- Ability to work in team (local and remote).
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Language Skills: English. Arabic is a plus.